Author Topic: Easy engineering  (Read 168 times)

Offline 3mptyMinds

• AUK Senior Admins
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Easy engineering
« Topic Start: August 01, 2017, 05:56:02 PM »
So i want the weapon upgrades but dont think you have the materials to do this! Yes you probable do! go look at https://inara.cz/galaxy-engineers
I wanted  an experimental effect for my pulse lasers  (Scrambled spectrum) so the materials needed are Sulphur around 30 per weapon to do this upgrade, so roll level 1 upgrades and hope for the experimental effect, if that fails i roll level 2 upgrades with level 1 materials (My Sulphur) as soon as i roll to level 3 still using my Sulphur i use a favour that cost me 2 ranks with the engineer, i adjust my result and get the special modification i need, dont be fooled into thinking the a grade 5 material list is better than a grad 1 if all you want is the special affect, the special effect does not increase with your engineering it is a standard upgrade and does a set amount of damage period, so if you roll a special effect on grade 1 you have done great. I wanted Sturdy mount to stop my weapons getting shot to fuck but also wanted the engineers special effect, my level is now back to level 1 with the engineer as i used the special faviour, why not try this method its easy as fuck :) and you are using the most abundant materials scavenged from planet surfaces in your SRV. ITS A WIN WIN ALL THE WAY ,ask Hoth about my DBS one of the smallest ships in the game its a beast and so can you be  :) fly safe peeps o7.   THIS METHOD IS FOR WEAPON UPGRADE ONLY
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 12:05:06 PM by 3mptyMinds »

Online EntraVenuS

• Administrator
  • Major
  • My ass is on fire
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Roller
Re: Easy engineering
« Reply #1: August 01, 2017, 07:38:18 PM »
Nice post there empty very informative
  • EntraVenuS The Goat Herder

Offline 3mptyMinds

• AUK Senior Admins
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: August 01, 2017, 09:08:56 PM »
Sorry forgot to mention internal upgrade they dont need special anything at all No tricks no favours  just what they said on the tin.Eg Sulphur will get you an over-powered power plant! :) grade 1 rolls will give you 1 MJ  extra power so a massive gain for only spending 1x sulphur so roll the fuck out of your sulphur and try to get a better result. All internal moduals work this way so go take a look at the recipis. decide what you want and go get the bare minimal to gain a massive advantage on the playing field.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 06:11:16 AM by 3mptyMinds »

Offline 3mptyMinds

• AUK Senior Admins
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: August 06, 2017, 11:35:20 AM »
Once you have unlocked or have access to an engineer dont bother with the grade 1 tat unless that is all that engineer has to offer, look at the grade system he/she has to offer collect the grade materials that max that engineers skill level E.g Frame Shift Drive (FELICITY FARSEER) Grade 5. Collect the grade 5 materials she requires.   https://inara.cz/galaxy-engineer/1/   .You can clearly see the blueprint and the MAX GRADE for each modual she can engineer. Dont burn the ranks unless you want to just collect thel materials  the engineer requires. Tip of the day im sure you will agree !!??? wowo head fuck :)     
Mr Hoth Gannon you may find her helpfull. Surface mining in your SRV to get a FSD boost! why bother Felicity offers a permanant upgrade for you FSD.
Get the grade 5 materials she wants and never collect shit from a planet surface again for a FSD Boost.
upgrads are permanent.
She offers between 20% to 50% increase range on your frame shift drive, far better than just collecting shit for a single jump FSD Boost im sure you will agree :) mouse over each material listed to tell you the locate.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 01:17:05 PM by 3mptyMinds »

Offline 3mptyMinds

• AUK Senior Admins
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: August 19, 2017, 04:13:06 PM »
How to unlock your next Engineer! Requirments are always level 3 and 1/3rd just spin your Engineer to this rank using what ever materials you have. You will receive an invite via your message inbox for the next engineer in the tree system. I know this was short and sweet but everything you need is listed above. Happy Hunting Commanders o7
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 04:17:28 PM by 3mptyMinds »