Author Topic: Application  (Read 230 times)

Offline Blako

• AUK Member
  • Officer Cadet
    • View Profile
Application
« on: July 29, 2017, 08:30:08 PM »
Been playing games for pretty much as long as I can remember, not that I'm good at it anyway  ;D . Born and raised in Leicester for 18 years, I'm soon to move out, going to study at the University of Manchester this September. I'm familiar with Battlefield 4, Arma 3, Elite Dangerous and Euro Truck Simulator 2, but I hope that joining this group will give me an incentive to get Battlefield 1 also. I enjoy organisation in a game, but also love banter, so pissing around in a game tends to be just as much fun for me anyway.

PC Rig:
AMD Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 OC 3Gb DDR5
AMD Fx-6350
16Gb RAM
750W Power Supply
1TB Harddrive
Steelseries Keyboard
Roccat xtd Kone mouse
  • [κρά]WaffleBlako

Offline EntraVenuS

• Administrator
  • Major
  • My ass is on fire
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Roller
Re: Application
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 08:32:52 PM »
Hi and welcome someone will be along with a link to join the anarchy reserves very shortly

Welcome my friend
  • EntraVenuS The Goat Herder

Offline teamplayeruk

• AUK Admin & Recruitment
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 08:33:33 AM »
Been playing games for pretty much as long as I can remember, not that I'm good at it anyway  ;D . Born and raised in Leicester for 18 years, I'm soon to move out, going to study at the University of Manchester this September. I'm familiar with Battlefield 4, Arma 3, Elite Dangerous and Euro Truck Simulator 2, but I hope that joining this group will give me an incentive to get Battlefield 1 also. I enjoy organisation in a game, but also love banter, so pissing around in a game tends to be just as much fun for me anyway.

PC Rig:
AMD Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 OC 3Gb DDR5
AMD Fx-6350
16Gb RAM
750W Power Supply
1TB Harddrive
Steelseries Keyboard
Roccat xtd Kone mouse
      welcome m8 me an beemaron helped set you up yesterday, as you know we always have fun on AUK ts and our bf1 server welcome to the mad house  :) 8)
  • teamplayeruk1

Offline Beemerron

• AUK Senior Admins
  • Major
  • Stop talking, Just listen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 08:55:06 AM »
So yesterday I may have misinformed Judge who was trying to find you the link to the platoon because I had assumed he meant BF1 which of course is done from in game. Seeing as it's BF4 I'll try to get you the right link once I'm out of my pit
  • Beemerron
Hey, Watch my Twitch Channel!

Offline Beemerron

• AUK Senior Admins
  • Major
  • Stop talking, Just listen
    • View Profile
  • Beemerron
Hey, Watch my Twitch Channel!