Author Topic: Application for LethalCabbage (AKA Spookerinos)  (Read 802 times)

Offline Spookerinos

• Forum Member
  • Officer Cadet
    • View Profile
Application for LethalCabbage (AKA Spookerinos)
« on: July 01, 2016, 02:03:00 AM »
Hello everyone!
So my name is LethalCabbage (or Spookerinos on the forums) and I've been playing on Anarchy UK for a pretty long time. I enjoy the friendly atmosphere in the server and love the community. I was suggested to apply here by AlexMiamorsch.As you probably know he is one of your members. I was in a squad with him and we were getting along very well and then he suggested me to apply here.

So a little description about myself: I live in Finland and I'm 14 years old and yes I know what you're thinking "That's really young!" and I am aware of that. Personally I consider myself really mature for a 14 year old (aside from my slightly squeaky voice, which is a reason why I've been holding back from joining the teamspeak and such). Also there was one incident where I got banned from the server for racism, and I absolutely regret that, but that was a long time ago, and I was really young back then and I assure you I have matured after that. I also love video games and spend most of my time playing them. I mainly play games such as League of Legends, CS:GO and Battlefield 4. My hobbies are parkour, gaming and I also love movies.

So as the template suggested here are also my beloved PC's specs:
- Intel Core i5 3350P CPU @ 3.10GHz
- AMD R9 280x GPU
-Some stock Acer monitor
-Razer Deathadder mouse
-Corsair K70 RGB keyboard
-Blue Snowball microphone
-And last but not least, my headset, the HyperX Cloud II

So here is a short-ish description about myself, I look forward to hearing about my application

Kind regards,
LethalCabbage (AKA Spookerinos)
Side note: I wrote this at 4:00 AM so I apologize if I spelled anything wrong or such
  • SpookySpurg

Offline Nakkivahti

• AUK Senior Admin
  • Major
  • Destination reached! xoxo
    • View Profile
Re: Application for LethalCabbage (AKA Spookerinos)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 06:18:06 AM »
Hello,

Thank you for posting and showing interest towards AUK. I've seen you around quite a few times and we're glad you've chosen to play on our servers. However at this time we are not able to accept your application due to your age. The game itself is rated suitable for people 18 years old and above and we have chosen that age to be a guideline when we accept people into our ranks.

I would like to make it very clear that even though you can not be accepted to AUK at this time we are more than happy to have you continue playing on both of our servers and that way being a valuable and respected member of the Anarchy community. Consider this as a  personal invite to come join us on TS anytime you feel like it and squad up with us on the battlefield!

Hope to see and hear from you soon!  :)

- Nakkivahti
I have a pocket medic.

Offline Spookerinos

• Forum Member
  • Officer Cadet
    • View Profile
Re: Application for LethalCabbage (AKA Spookerinos)
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 02:00:36 PM »
I respect your decision. Thank you for that polite message. I will continue playing on your servers and I will most likely stop by the teamspeak.

See you on the battlefield!
-LethalCabbage
  • SpookySpurg