Author Topic: Application to join AUK  (Read 232 times)

Offline FearInoculation

• AUK Member
  • Officer Cadet
    • View Profile
Application to join AUK
« on: September 16, 2017, 10:19:43 PM »
Hello to whoever may be reading this, My name is FearInoculation or Mitchell I do not mind which you call me!

I have recently returned to Battlefield and stumbled across a few servers which were currently sporting the new DLC and found yours to be one of my favourites by far! I found that the members of the clan/platoon are extremely respectful to one another, especially the people that are supporting the servers by playing on them, and I would like to be a part of that if possible!

A bit about myself - I am a huge gamer and have been for around 18 years ( currently 21) it all started on the gameboy colour and the lovely Playstation 1! I find a lot of enjoyment through playing games and even more being able to share that experience with other people. I started getting into FPS from Call of Duty, It was a huge passion of mine and I even peaked to Rank 1 on 2 of their games being Blackops 1 and 2 for score (Yes I had no life back then) I went off Call of Duty once they started to release Jet Packs and other silly things into the game (my opinion of course) I used to play a few other games such as League of Legends (Diamond 5 ADC/Support main for anyone who plays), as well as an old classic being the Resident Evil franchise! The newest game being one of my favourites currently. I also enjoy strategic games such as CIV and AOE (Currently waiting for the new one)

In Battlefield 1 I currently play a lot of Medic since I enjoy the rush of running to bodies in the battlefield and getting those intense revives as well as having the ability to keep my self topped up in those clutch gunfights! I dont play for K/D although I currently sit on a 2.05 and my W/L is 59% currently. I am trying to improve that, I'm aiming for 65% - 70%, since a lot of my enjoyment comes from getting the victory regardless of my own personal statistics. Im always happy to help others improve and if you would like any tips or anything I am more than happy to help!

Outside of gaming I am currently studying medicine since its a dream of mine to be able to work in the medical industry helping others when they need it most since a lot of my family have been in and out of hospital and without the people that were able to assist them some may have ended up a lot worse.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, I look forward to hopefully hearing from you soon!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 03:37:22 AM by FearInoculation »

Offline Brymir

• AUK Senior Admin
  • Major
    • View Profile
Re: Application to join AUK
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 08:46:05 AM »
Welcome. ;)

There will be invite to the AUK reserve squad in witch there is a minimum two week trial period after witch you may be invited to the main platoon.
Nice introduction, get on TS and get to know everyone. ;)
  • Anesthesia
Nakki's personal pocket medic

Offline blue_1247

• Board Moderator
  • Major
  • Cocked, locked and ready to rock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 10:15:47 AM »
That's a splendid introduction, mate. I really enjoyed reading it. Welcome to the clan! :)
P.S.: I hope you've learned so far that poking someone with a syringe will in fact not lead to resurrection :D

Offline Beemerron

• AUK Senior Admin
  • Major
  • Stop talking, Just listen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 10:27:52 AM »
Hey there, I assume it was you I spoke to last night in-game. As Brymir has mentioned, we need you to apply to Anarchy UK reserves via the in game BF1 platoons page. Be sure to jump into our Teamspeak (details on Homepage) get to know the madmen that reside within.
  • Beemerron
Hey, Watch my Twitch Channel!

Offline FearInoculation

• AUK Member
  • Officer Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 01:19:43 PM »
Thank you for the kind words, I have sent my application over to the reserves and I will now proceed to install TS3 and join you lovely people in that world of madness!

Offline teamplayeruk

• Board Moderator
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 02:57:05 PM »
a very warm welcome to auk Mitchell, great intro m8. talk to you on our ts soon i hope  :) hope to kill ya soon  on bf1 of course :)
  • teamplayeruk1

Offline oaksmokedbacon

• AUK Admin
  • Major
  • King Kong ain't got shit on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2017, 03:42:26 PM »
welcome to the chaos :)
  • oaksmokedbacon

- Intel I5 4690k @ 4.3 - Corsair h100i - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI - TeamGroup Vulcan DDR3 16GB @ 2400Mhz - Gigabyte G1 Gaming 1080 - BenQ XL2411 - InWin 805

Offline Neox

• AUK Leader
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2017, 03:43:54 PM »
Welcome aboard AUK 8)

Offline EntraVenuS

• AUK Founder
  • Major
  • My ass is on fire
    • View Profile