Author Topic: Application  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Griffin

• AUK Member
  • Officer Cadet
    • View Profile
Application
« on: October 12, 2015, 08:12:28 PM »
Hi all, re-applying
  I joined a year or so ago but unfortunately RL got in the way of my gaming and it had to take a back seat, think I got dropped off the members list for non attendance in the last shake up or even the one before that, finally managing to get a bit more time although not as much as I would like :) I have followed Anarchy on and off via the forums and vids to keep up to date with current games etc.
I have collected a lot of games over the years some good some not so, I loved unreal back in the day and played regularly on 99 and 2003,2004. Moved on to Medal of Honour and its sequels, then Cods then Battlefield 42 etc etc the list goes on. Never really got any good at any of them (age and reaction time, beer probably had something to do with it.) Also had a go at the flight Sims, Falcon 4, Combat flight Sim, 1,2 and 3 can't remember what they actually called them but still have them gathering dust on a shelf somewhere. Played quite a bit of Nascar3 and 2003 and mods,  internet connection played havoc back in those days, much better now but still not got cable:(

I haven't been playing on your servers as last time I played on them last year I found it really hard to stay alive for long, my bad, but am up for having another go.

currently playing when work, time, wife, and two grown up kids allow.

Battlefield 4
Project Cars
Arma3
Battlefront beta ye-haaa felt right at home:)
Elite Dangerous
had a look at Star Citizen thanks "Empty" for the heads up looked great but early days

Play football (veterans) once a week in summer and winter league and play once a week 8 a side all year, running a bit short of breath these days though:) must have been all of those cigs in my youth stopped over 15 years ago but still feel the effects.

enjoyed a bit of sea kayaking this summer in Cornwall will hopefully have another go next year.

My current PC rig is only just up to the job
amd phenom 2 x6 1055t 2.8ghz
8gb ram
amd 7800 graphics
3 screens, need them for work:)

just got myself early Christmas present from the wife x52 HOTAS(couldn't wait)
just have to figure out how to work it.

Griffin. "G" for short if you prefer.

Offline 3mptyMinds

• AUK Senior Admin
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Application
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 12:30:36 AM »
x 52 is indeed a great flight stick, almost forgot Hi, yep we play lots of games as you can see from the other games tab on the website, i did create a post about star citizen with a free to play code. there are a few members who play elite dangerous my self included by all means add me in-game, 3mptyMinds is my in-game name for all the games i play. Jump on our Teamspeak buddy im sure we can find a mutual game if u dont fancy bf4 there are enough of us who play other games not just bf4. Drunken post cant focus for much longer arrgh its all going fuzzy .Im gonna be sick BYE.

Offline kirky187

• AUK Leader
  • Major
  • Death does not bargain...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 04:25:26 AM »
Hi Griffin, if you go here http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/202843045139243020/  and apply to join please
Craig

Offline HothG

• AUK Senior Admin
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 06:54:35 AM »
Yo Dude!

Welcome Back!!

Offline Brymir

• AUK Senior Admin
  • Major