Author Topic: Incoming  (Read 1859 times)

Offline N1ghtm4r3z

• Forum Member
  • Officer Cadet
    • View Profile
Incoming
« on: September 10, 2015, 09:38:09 PM »
Hey it's N1ghtm4r3z. Tbh with you guys, the only free time that I haven't played on your servers lately was when I was writing this application. I must say I've eased a lot on the gaming the past few years, as in work and other boring stuff related, but I thought I'd pick up where I left at gaming. I had tons of fun playing King Arthur's gold but eventually came back to the FPS category and BF4. I've always liked FPS the most, blowing up stuff ... people ... you know, the good times. I've played a bunch of games since I was ... erm ... too young to play em I guess. But since there are so many I'll set the highlights on UT, BF and Quake ofc. In BF I mostly like to play infantry cause I basically suck at vehicles, although my helicopter skills went from crashing to hovering, evasive manoeuvres are not yet in the skillset.
On a good day I come close to, or actually get, the MVP medal. All the other days I just love to create chaos and disrupt the balance.

About the author
- I don't ever copy other people's fun facts, unless they are undeniably true
- I rarely drink, don't need to drink to have fun
- If I'm not gaming, I'm developing, lately a lot in Unity doing some VR (google cardboard), just love the 3D world more then the real one, doesn't mean I hate it, I love it all :)
- I enjoy black humor, sarcasm and more. Subtle, but effective, jokes are the best

Things I don't like
- Obligations, I only know opportunities
- Overcrowded places
- Dishonest people

My current PC build (the relevant parts)
CPU - Intel Core i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Motherboard - MSI Z87-G45 Gaming
GPU - MSI Geforce GTX760 Twinfrozr 4GD5/OC
Memory - 16GB DDR3
HDD - Samsung SSD 840 Pro series 250Gb

Some relevant other hardware
- Dell PowerEdge R210 II Ultra-compact Rack Server, pulled this rack server back from the datacenter and has been running as an ESXi server at home

Part of the cave, moved all the junk to the other side of the desk so the pictures are cut off right where they should have.
since I'm not allowed to post external links just add the https manually :p. goo.gl/hFvlzY
  • n1ghtm4r3z

aerodynamicfiah

Re: Incoming
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 09:43:38 PM »
Welcome to AUK

Please go here and apply to join the reserves platoon: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/202843045139243020/

Look forward to seeing you on the battlefield

Fish

Offline mikehunt

• play nice
  • Forum Member
  • Major
  • Have you seen me whip out my shorty?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 09:44:14 PM »
In BF I mostly like to play infantry cause I basically suck at vehicles, although my helicopter skills went from crashing to hovering, evasive manoeuvres are not yet in the skillset.

hey, you'll fit right in
  • kchos12

Offline Brymir

• AUK Senior Admin
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 09:45:30 PM »
Hey!
Feel free to jump on TS on some night and meet some of us. ;)
  • Anesthesia
Nakki's personal pocket medic

Offline NI_Kitana

• Forum Member
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 10:48:55 PM »
Hello! I also suck in vehicular combat, not too hot playing infantry either :/ Welcome, sarcasm is my middle name :D
  • ni_kitana

Offline Neox

• AUK Leader
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2015, 11:54:42 PM »
Hey N1ghtm4r3z

Welcome to auk mate 8)

See you on the battlefield soldier .