Author Topic: TheUrbanSlayer - Application  (Read 1293 times)

Offline TheUrbanSlayer

• Officer Cadet
    • View Profile
TheUrbanSlayer - Application
« on: February 14, 2015, 07:29:17 PM »
Hey its urban, aka liam! First things first im 14, i live in the west Midlands (england)... *bored* plays on anarchy server #1... Most of you properly think i have no "gaming" experience, since the age of 5-6 i used to play on my dads pc on css, bfbc2 and call of duty 4, at the age of seven i got my first xbox! i USED to play a lot of cod i now play bf4,csgo and warthunder... ive been playing on your server for a week or so (only had bf4 for the one week - pc) my fav server is #1, bf4 - xbox - 52, bf4 - pc - 27... I would love to play with you guys, been in your teamspeak for couple of days, you've all made me feel welcome. :)  i also record.....

Fun Fact:
I once dropped kicked a 6ft 5 man at the age of 6, he shouldn't have stole my nose!

Specs:

Geforce GTX 750ti - oc
AMD fx(tm)-6300 six core
8GB Ram

[/URL][/img]

aerodynamicfiah

Re: TheUrbanSlayer - Application
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 07:44:11 PM »
Hello, thanks for posting and applying to join AUK.

Very sorry but unfortunately we have a minimum age limit of 18 to join the platoon. Please feel free to keep playing on the servers and posting on the forums.

Offline TheUrbanSlayer

• Officer Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 07:50:51 PM »
Hello, thanks for posting and applying to join AUK.

Very sorry but unfortunately we have a minimum age limit of 18 to join the platoon. Please feel free to keep playing on the servers and posting on the forums.

okay

Offline mikehunt

• play nice
  • Forum Member
  • Major
  • Have you seen me whip out my shorty?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 08:06:41 PM »
that doesn't stop you from hanging around though, we've got many underage people frequenting teamspeak and it seems you've become one of them
  • kchos12

aerodynamicfiah

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 08:30:09 PM »
Yes, as mike said feel free to keep coming on teamspeak we don't bite (well most of us don't).

Again I'm sorry you can't join.