Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Click Here To Join AUK / Re: application
« Last post by PomcaT on January 21, 2018, 10:06:23 PM »
Can someone invite freshmeat.... errr I mean new recruit into the auk reserves for BF4?

8)
Challenge Anarchy / Want to challenge us ? here's the place to do it
« Last post by EntraVenuS on January 21, 2018, 04:52:54 PM »
Well you want to fight us?

Please make a separate post in this section with the following

Game you want to play.

Preferred date you wish to play.

How many players you are bringing.

Maps and rounds you want to play.

Website (If you have 1 )

Contact details for the war arranger to contact you
Project Cars / Re: Renault 'Incident'
« Last post by blue_1247 on January 21, 2018, 01:47:17 PM »
without my steering wheel going funky

Oh you mean something like this? I hate when it does that :P

« Last post by Velosai on January 21, 2018, 01:25:56 PM »
Blue im not pointing the finger at you or anyone for that matter i just want people to realise that we all have that competative edge when it comes to driving and we all want to win if the chance is posible accidents have and will always happen some times AI other times ourselves. i have been the main culprate in many an incident on many occasions but there isnt one person who can honestly say they havent messed up when racing and thats just the way it is. if people want to race clean and steady and finish 4th 5th or lower then thats there choice and no one can say otherwise. no one does it on purpose its just complete mis judgement and it happens and im pretty sure no one every does it on purpose all though i cant say that about everyone but i can speak for myself.
I don't ... I'm just glad when I get round the circuit without coming off! Plus it would be nice to be able to finish a race without my steering wheel going funky
« Last post by IcemanRecon on January 21, 2018, 01:20:36 PM »
Blue im not pointing the finger at you or anyone for that matter i just want people to realise that we all have that competative edge when it comes to driving and we all want to win if the chance is posible accidents have and will always happen some times AI other times ourselves. i have been the main culprate in many an incident on many occasions but there isnt one person who can honestly say they havent messed up when racing and thats just the way it is. if people want to race clean and steady and finish 4th 5th or lower then thats there choice and no one can say otherwise. no one does it on purpose its just complete mis judgement and it happens and im pretty sure no one every does it on purpose all though i cant say that about everyone but i can speak for myself.
Project Cars / Re: Further to the Renault Incident
« Last post by blue_1247 on January 21, 2018, 12:11:37 PM »
I'll just stick to no. 8 :D
Project Cars / Re: Project Cars 2 - NASCAR racing
« Last post by blue_1247 on January 21, 2018, 12:10:25 PM »
I had a go on one of the oval tracks, they are not as easy as you would think.

I'll see if I can wedge a stick between the desk and my steering wheel. If I get the angle right, I might as well have tea while sitting on the gas pedal :D
« Last post by blue_1247 on January 21, 2018, 12:07:30 PM »
As I said earlier on TS, I don't think that it was Ice's fault - the reason why people are insinuating that may very well be the "bump" shortly prior the crash, which in turn was definitely caused by AI. All in all I'd say it was an unfortunate chain of events which happens! As Ice has also pointed out very well, and I think this goes for all of us, nobody would deliberately obstruct another driver in any way.

Moreover I want to clarify that I didn't upload this video to blame anyone, but rather to show brym that I wasn't ramming him. I know I'm still very much a beginner and have to learn - admittedly I braked too late in the first corner of my very first multiplayer race, but as I said I'd never do such thing on purpose and I hope I'm not a bother for you to play with for as long as I'm still learning.
« Last post by teamplayeruk on January 21, 2018, 11:01:59 AM »
welcome to auk  m8 :)
« Last post by SlickTurpin on January 21, 2018, 10:57:21 AM »
Hi Cameron, I enjoyed those few rounds we played yesterday, welcome aboard  :D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10