Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Community Discussion / Re: Battlefield V - Reveal party!!
« Last post by blue_1247 on Today at 05:53:30 PM »
Sorry won't be there for the party. I'll catch up the next day. Hopefully WWII, would be awesome!!
« Last post by Neox on May 21, 2018, 11:12:30 PM »

I know the video is titled ww2 but The short video alone would suggest it will be a ww2 game. It looks like from the goggles it's a German paratrooper. The flags above are uk and German. But who knows maybe it's a deliberate ploy by ea to throw us and it could be something else. But it's got to be ww2 surely? Intrigued.

I will be there on ts on Wednesday.
« Last post by SlickTurpin on May 21, 2018, 08:48:51 PM »
Were you so excited, you forgot to see the real game?  :P

Foolish me thought that any feedback provided during the Alpha phase would be taken on board (or at least looked at) by the developers. I sent in dozens of responses during that time regarding bugs and gameplay suggestions all with supporting videos. Not one was looked at. Guess they only listen to the likes of Level 'DICECockGobbler' Cap et al.

I honestly thought that those Alpha and Beta tests were just that and not a game demo. Oh well, lesson learned.
« Last post by Velosai on May 21, 2018, 08:02:01 PM »
I played the BF1 Alpha and was quite exited for the game. I played the Beta and thought "this seems a bit worse". Full game released and I was like "What the fuck is this shit?"

I've got pretty low expectations for this new title. Pretty graphics alone do not make for good gameplay.

Also, their late, dogshit implementation of the rented server program was a complete shambles. Let's hope they've learned lessons and revert to third party providers with full server control.

Having said all that, I'll be on TS with a case of JD for medicinal purposes  ;D
Were you so excited, you forgot to see the real game?  :P
« Last post by SlickTurpin on May 21, 2018, 06:35:21 PM »
I played the BF1 Alpha and was quite exited for the game. I played the Beta and thought "this seems a bit worse". Full game released and I was like "What the fuck is this shit?"

I've got pretty low expectations for this new title. Pretty graphics alone do not make for good gameplay.

Also, their late, dogshit implementation of the rented server program was a complete shambles. Let's hope they've learned lessons and revert to third party providers with full server control.

Having said all that, I'll be on TS with a case of JD for medicinal purposes  ;D
Community Discussion / Re: Battlefield 2018
« Last post by EasyD on May 21, 2018, 06:12:02 PM »

Here is the teaser trailer, pretty much confirms WWII, i'm just hoping it's not a bf1 reskin.
« Last post by Chipeater on May 21, 2018, 06:10:05 PM »
Battlefield 1 / Re: Clan stacking on the BF1 server
« Last post by Brymir on May 21, 2018, 03:46:15 PM »
Unfortunately, they just move themselves back over again and I'm not sure we can do anything about that. :(
Rince and repeat. They don't like the decision of the admin in charge - tough. Change them back or send them packing.
« Last post by darkstrider99 on May 21, 2018, 03:24:17 PM »
I just asked them not to clan stack, they gave me a bit of abuse and all left calling us all admin idiots
Fine.  We don't need them anyway.  :)  Server is full

« Last post by upyours on May 21, 2018, 03:22:10 PM »
I just asked them not to clan stack, they gave me a bit of abuse and all left calling us all admin idiots
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10