Author Topic: Admin not being fair  (Read 1549 times)

VooDoO-R69

Admin not being fair
« on: October 14, 2016, 12:11:45 PM »
This is for the admin "EntraVenuS" who banned me and lock my request for unban
"then again, theres nothing to see move on and go abuse other players on other servers thread closed"

so i was banned for replying for someone who insulted my mom, so i get ban and he gets nothing.
this is really ridiculous, it's obviously insulting other player is allowed on this server but saying the n word for an idiot is forbidden, and i've already apologized and you kept the ban.

thanks for nothing. :)

Offline EntraVenuS

• AUK Founder
  • Major
  • My ass is on fire
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Roller
Re: Admin not being fair
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 12:56:47 PM »
yeah I know it's tough but unfortunately racism is not taken lightly any more. I'm not racist one bit and I don't get offended by anything ..but society has bred anti racist people who get offended by their own shadow. People should be more like me to stamp out everyone that hides behind the word racist . Shit happens bro  but because of the sheep in all our societies  this ban will not be lifted .  and I suggest you go elsewhere
  • EntraVenuS The Goat Herder

Velosai

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 12:58:10 PM »
I haven't seen the log for the chat, but I have a feeling that although the guy "insulted your mum", your response is being considered as well over the top and you took the decision to respond, rather than just ignore the other individual and report him as being abusive. I have a feeling if you had, you wouldn't be in this situation and something would have happened to the other person instead.

But your last post really doesn't put you in a good light and only really confirms that banning you was the right thing to do.

As I was constantly told when growing up ... "Never judge someone on their words, judge them on their actions"

oaksmokedbacon

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 04:51:55 PM »
While I appreciate you were goaded into making a rash comment, it was clearly not what was required in response to it. A simple "fuck you" would have got you a warning or even better, be the better person, ignore the simpleton that felt it was the 'manly' thing to type an insult to your mum. There was also an admin on the server at the time to complain to, or you could have lodged a complaint on the forum and it would have been dealt with

Would you use the N word in public to someone? I doubt it.

the phrase "think before you speak" (type in this case obviously) clearly comes to mind.