Author Topic: Banned for fun?  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Reiskaxd

• Forum Member
  • Officer Cadet
    • View Profile
Banned for fun?
« on: September 19, 2016, 03:15:52 PM »
yo,

Name: Reiskaxd
Reason for Ban: Statpadding in heli
Admin name(if remembered): Dangersandwich
why should we unban you: Okay, so I don't really care if you unban me or not. I just wanted to ask how can I get banned for statpadding in heli? I mean I was normally flying the scoutheli and then I get banned for statpadding? What I should do with it then? Also do you even know what statspadding is? Because for me it sounds you don't. I have been serveradmin long enough to know how that works. I had most kills and points doing what I should do at the time I got banned. I'm just confused...

So to me it sounds I just got banned because someone didn't like me. Do you even have any standards at your server or do admins just kick/ban people as they feel?

Thank you.

Offline EntraVenuS

• AUK Founder
  • Major
  • My ass is on fire
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Roller
Re: Banned for fun?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 03:23:00 PM »
hi thanks for your request.. FYI we don't ban for fun and take statspadding serious ( im not acusing of statspadding as I wasn't there ) but our admin team will look closely and fairly. we will be back soon thanks .. Entra
  • EntraVenuS The Goat Herder

Offline DangerSandwich(ham)

• AUK Admin
  • Major
  • If it bleeds - it can die -eventually....
    • View Profile
Re: Banned for fun?
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 01:51:32 PM »
Hi Reiskaxd,

you were banned by me as you are a high skill/pro player playing on a public server and we as a clan decided that pro players who played on servers such as ours would be banned as its a type of stats padding by logging into a server with lower K/Ds/ normal players a then vehicle whoring throughout. In your case; in the helicopter going 55+ in a single game and not allowing another player access to the vehicle.

i have nothing against you personally, i am just enforcing a rule.

Danger