Author Topic: Request for unban.  (Read 1114 times)

Offline Bobsuruncle

• Officer Cadet
    • View Profile
Request for unban.
« on: March 14, 2016, 05:09:13 PM »
Name: PeanutMan255
Reason for Ban: Apparently advertising.
Edit * Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Advertising on the server 1 - [perm][DangerSandwich][Appeal @ Anarchygaming.uk] *
Admin name(if remembered): I forgotten, i tried to click rejoin straight away because i just thought it was a joke. maybe began with "c" idk
why should we unban you:
I was banned at around 16:50 UK time, all i was doing is playing the game following the server rules, all i have typed in chat was that the enemy AA is low and is at objective A.
Then i carried on playing for like 10-5mins, a user asked in all chat what graphics should they use, so i as a friendly community man replied saying that i put it on auto, and then "it depends what hardware you have" which after few seconds i was banned. i don't even know why it was advertising. I really like this server's no rpg on infantry rule as it is unique and no other server offers that (even if they do the people playing on it doesn't honor it). I have played on the server since i got bf4 a month ago around start of the year and thats been my go to server ever since. Kinda disappointed i got random banned ;/ Maybe it was a mistake? idk.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 05:15:35 PM by Bobsuruncle »

aerodynamicfiah

Re: Request for unban.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 05:27:17 PM »
Hello,

Thanks for your post, we'll look into it and get back to you soon.

Fish

aerodynamicfiah

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 05:38:01 PM »
I've had a look through the chat logs, and found no advertising, so I've unbanned you.

Fish

Offline Bobsuruncle

• Officer Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 05:53:40 PM »
Thank you very much