Author Topic: request for unban  (Read 1187 times)

Offline soulstealer

• Forum Member
  • Officer Cadet
    • View Profile
request for unban
« on: July 27, 2016, 06:46:07 PM »
Name: soulst34l
Reason for Ban: calling a bunch of crying / fighting guys muslims
Admin name(if remembered): auto ban
why should we unban you: because its wrong to ban me instantly and permanently for that offence? since i didnt know the rules are that harsh, e.g. didnt them read them before joining, e.g. werent displayed to me so that i could notice them, i wouldnt have violated if i knew ill get permanently banned. and your server is awesome because it seems the only one that has the best addons running. apart from insta perma bans i also basically agree to the server rules adequacy.

hi there,

i didnt know about the server rules and that you get an instant perma ban. i just said to a bunch of fighting / crying guys that they sounded like muslims and got instantly banned.

ERROR
Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Grow up & Do not use that languag [perm][BanEnforcer][Appeal @ Anarchygaming.uk]

would be nice if you could lift the ban. would i get banned, too if i called someone a buddhist, christian, chinese, german? like, if i said in chat "hey guys, im a christian german" results in a perma ban? ... now, that i know your rules i wont violate them anymore.

thanks and regards
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 06:57:34 PM by soulstealer »

Online Neox

• AUK Leader
  • Major
    • View Profile
Re: request for unban
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 07:02:43 PM »
Hi soulstealer,

Thanks for the post. We will look into it now and get back to you asap.

Regards
Neox

Online Neox

• AUK Leader
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 08:25:44 PM »
Hi again,

i have just looked into your chat log history - and they are more or less clean. Just be mindful that in future, though your comments were pretty harmless some people may take offense to that.

Ban lifted. Welcome back to our servers. See you on the battlefield.

Regards
Neox

Offline soulstealer

• Forum Member
  • Officer Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 08:29:48 PM »
Hi again,

i have just looked into your chat log history - and they are more or less clean. Just be mindful that in future, though your comments were pretty harmless some people may take offense to that.

Ban lifted. Welcome back to our servers. See you on the battlefield.

Regards
Neox

thank you. much appreciated.