Author Topic: Request for unban  (Read 1179 times)

Offline FroziZ

• Officer Cadet
    • View Profile
Request for unban
« on: July 31, 2016, 11:21:23 PM »
So, today i got banned because of "cheating". I have no clue why... Basically i had a great game and i dominated on the sea for the whole game and killed alot of people. I just had a good game. Then after the game the Battlefield 4 client just froze and then i saw a message saying that i got banned for "cheating". I have absolutely no clue why i got banned.

Server: Anarchy UK #1 Cq|Dragons Teeth|Final Stand|Second Assault|Naval
Ingame name: FroziZ7HD
By who: OaksMokeBacon

Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: cheating [perm][OaksMokeBacon][Appeal @ Anarchygaming.uk]

Offline oaksmokedbacon

• AUK Admin
  • Major
  • King Kong ain't got shit on me!
    • View Profile
Re: Request for unban
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 11:51:47 PM »
thanks for the post

you were banned for suspected cheating following checking up on you on the various websites. You are flagged as Suspicious on Cheatdetector and have a metaban logged (although the reason can't be checked for some reason).

as with all requests the admins will discuss and we shall get back to you.

• oaksmokedbacon

- Intel I7 4790k @ 4.4 - Corsair h100i - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI - TeamGroup Vulcan DDR3 16GB @ 2400Mhz - Gigabyte G1 Gaming 1080 - BenQ XL2411 - InWin 805

Offline oaksmokedbacon

• AUK Admin
  • Major
  • King Kong ain't got shit on me!
    • View Profile
Re: Request for unban
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 12:14:44 PM »
You have a linked account that is flagged for blatant cheating and Cheat Detector still flags you as suspicious with your current name.
You also have a metaban flagged as well.

the ban remains in place

• oaksmokedbacon

- Intel I7 4790k @ 4.4 - Corsair h100i - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI - TeamGroup Vulcan DDR3 16GB @ 2400Mhz - Gigabyte G1 Gaming 1080 - BenQ XL2411 - InWin 805