Author Topic: Request for unban  (Read 1414 times)

Offline kristap99

• Officer Cadet
    • View Profile
Request for unban
« on: August 02, 2016, 04:14:48 PM »
Hello Anarchy UK! About  2-4 months ago i got banned on Anarchy UK #1 Cq|Dragons Teeth|Final Stand|Second Assault|Naval sever. In that day i quit bf4 playing but now i'm back with big apologize. I'm sorry for that i've been toxic in your server.

Name: GOODORSE
Reason for ban: Grow up & Do not use that languag [perm]
Admin name i don't remembered.

I need to be unban because i'm learned that need respect each people (white, black or what) and i'm learned not use  aggresive, toxic words, because i played some games that made me aggressive but with training i'm not so mad and not putting toxicness in chat but keeping quiet. I'm not using bad words no more because every evening i'm talking with friends in skype and i'm learned to be more cultural and less toxic person and as player. I hope that you will unban me and i could make some happiness again in your server. Thank you for attention (sorry for english)

Offline EntraVenuS

• AUK Founder
  • Major
  • My ass is on fire
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Roller
Re: Request for unban
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 04:16:58 PM »
thanks for your post we will be back very soon with a decision
  • EntraVenuS The Goat Herder

Offline Neox

• AUK Leader
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 04:40:47 PM »
Hi there,

we have lifted the ban. Looks like the language enforcer banned you. Maybe best toning the language down a tad and you wont be kicked again :)

Regards
Neox

Offline kristap99

• Officer Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 04:53:12 PM »
Well thanks Anarchy UK for attention and lifting the ban. In that day i was bad but now i'm better with languge. And btw your server is the best. It  won't happen again.