• Forum Member
  • Officer Cadet
    • View Profile
unban
« on: March 16, 2016, 08:06:36 PM »
smokersd
neox255
abusive to admin
should unban me cos this is just a stupid incident thats got out of hand iv every right to be annoyed if admin wont punish cheaters but i apologise for telling neox255 to fuck off

Offline EntraVenuS

• AUK Founder
  • Major
  • My ass is on fire
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Roller
Re: unban
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 08:09:21 PM »
thanks for your post we will be back soon with an answer

Entra
  • EntraVenuS The Goat Herder

Offline Neox

• AUK Leader
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 08:23:47 PM »
Hi Smokersd,

As i said on the earlier messages on the forum chat box - if you would of come on the forum and requested an unban instead of having a rant we would probarly of sorted this sooner.

Fact was - You were being abusive on the server to other players and a admin. Doesnt matter if you were referring to someone who you think was cheating. Simply using the !report function on the server to report a cheat would of been suffice. You have been playing on our servers for a good while now - so you should know how things work round here, we dont tolerate abusive players on our servers.

As Entra has already said - we will let you know know the outcome asap.

Cheers
Neox
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 12:53:01 AM by Neox »

Offline smokersdel1ght

• Forum Member
  • Officer Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 08:31:38 PM »
as you point out ive been on this server a good while i never had any problems till thgis one guy that was obviously cheating i wasnt abusive telling you to f off is abusive that i admit but saying someone is cheating is not abusive either way unban me or not i not fussed now  maybe one day you will know how it is to be mentally ill eh before shouting your mouth off anyway i apologise for telling you to fuck off but before that i wasnt abusive at all in  anyway but whatever you say

Offline smokersdel1ght

• Forum Member
  • Officer Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2016, 08:33:43 PM »
actually just tell me how i can delete my profile off here il get another server to be aprt of sorry again

Offline Beemerron

• AUK Senior Admin
  • Major
  • Stop talking, Just listen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2016, 09:16:59 PM »
mentally ill, really? now why would you throw that into the mix all of a sudden. You my friend are a problem we do not need in this very friendly community.

To delete your account, goto the top right corner of the page where you will see Profile>Actions>Delete account.

have a great day
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 09:19:46 PM by Beemerron »
  • Beemerron
Hey, Watch my Twitch Channel!