Author Topic: unban not requested, but..  (Read 2427 times)

Offline hendl

• Officer Cadet
    • View Profile
unban not requested, but..
« on: July 27, 2016, 12:13:25 PM »
i just wanted to let you know that actually using anarchy as a name and having all those rules is kinda sad.
that beeing said, i was not even playing on my main account, i was playing on "Hendl", which doesnt belong to me so your ban is fine with me. i will however drop your server from my main accounts favourites due to your
harsh enforcment of outragous ridicolous rules, ist a game after all.

however that might be..i probably got banned for calling People "dumb as fuck"
they where saying stuff like thell be voting for trump to get more memes.

grow up the admin said. i am very much grown up, dear admin. i just dont mind my words too much.
not here, not in real life..see, i am a press photographer, i do not have to ;p

however that may be, your server, the anarchy uk 1 conquest server has a strange map rotationa nd i highly encourage you to Switch it up a bit.
also the People playing there are very entertaining. i did enjoy the last couple of days.
maybe start living up to that anarchy Thing a bit more, you obviously got too many rules.

learn to Play,
lose the rules,
have some fun.

great server
cheerio

Hendl
(someoneelse in disguise :)  )
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 12:15:45 PM by hendl »

Offline DangerSandwich(ham)

• AUK Admin
  • Major
  • If it bleeds - it can die -eventually....
    • View Profile
Re: unban not requested, but..
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 01:05:03 PM »
Hi Hendl,

you were picked up by the auto admin ban enforcer for saying something on the banned list - reviewing the files i cannot see anything specific... random points about Christianity and Muslims , as to what you were refering i am not sure...

I have lifted the ban, please be mindful of your use of language.

On your other points:

We have worked long and hard to develop a server that is fun FOR ALL to play on, not just the few and we feel that these rules are fair and balanced. We take regular feedback from the players on the server and these are reviewed from time to time. - your points are noted.

enjoy the servers (server 2 is new and with less rules)

Danger

Brymir

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 01:58:43 PM »
Its about options. You have the option to play on our servers, or you can play elsewhere if you dislike the rules. Also, you're man enough to complain, but not enough to post under your real name? So you know, if chosen to do so - tracing this other account is not impossible. But off you go then - there are plenty of other servers for you out there.

Offline Chipeater

• Forum Member
  • Major
  • Time flies like an arrow fruit flies like a banana
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 03:50:58 PM »
As many people complain about the word "Anarchy" in our clan name alongside having rules lets just clarify something. The word anarchy has its origins as a mid-16th century term, medieval Latin from Greek anarkhia, from anarkhos, from an- ‘without’ + arkhos ‘chief, ruler’ and is open to  many interpretations. We do not run the clan with a "Dear Leader" but as a community and the first real Anarchist you ever meet, if at all, will conceded that some rules are necessary. However with wannabe anarchists one should ideally turn up to cause trouble disguising your real identity, just so you are not found out to be breaking rules  :D

Chip
  • Chipeater

Time flies like an arrow fruit flies like a banana

Offline Neox

• Forum Member
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 05:21:01 PM »
Thing a bit more, you obviously got too many rules.

The rules are fine. Go onto other servers and you will find there is some that have even stricter rules, particularly for bad language and abuse.

learn to Play

We do ok thank you :)

lose the rules

Not going to happen.

have some fun.

We have plenty of that thanks :D

As one of the Admins has already stated - You have been unbanned. Its totally upto you if you want to come back or not.

Have a nice day :)

« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 12:40:27 AM by Neox »

Offline hendl

• Officer Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 12:45:27 AM »
hello there

first

thank you most dearly for the unban.
as i said it was not my account, who shall remain nameless and for you untraceable.
yes, you can try, you wont find that one.
so i mostly am thankful for the person who lets me Play bf4 when i visit and this is the person whom ive done wrong in the first place.
(no, not talking about rules but you got that one, was quite obvious, wasnt it)
however that may be, cannot fix that kda...0.15 or something haha.
anyways...

second

i am not a person who hides.
and you know that.
check my profile

third

i will return

and last but not least
i did enjoy your awnsers but will not engage in an argument.
especially not about rules and anarchy.

anarchia est, quando in civitate nullus senatus, judicia, leges.
majus est malum, quam tyrannis.

will go on Holidays now and then work till i have time to Play battlefield again.
see you then
i love you guys
cheerio

Offline EntraVenuS

• AUK Founder
  • Major
  • My ass is on fire
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Roller
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 09:50:23 AM »
the question that on my mind is wtf ? all this untraceable nonsense rings alarm bells in my head .. I'm going to have a long hard think about this ban that has been lifted. because if you are shrouded with mystery then maybe it's time we parted company. All this type of you cant trace this bollox fiasco rubs me up the wrong way ./rant still on.
i'll be back!
  • EntraVenuS The Goat Herder

Offline blue_1247

• Forum Member
  • Major
  • Boogity, Boogity, Boogity!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 01:54:56 PM »
the question that on my mind is wtf ? all this untraceable nonsense rings alarm bells in my head .. I'm going to have a long hard think about this ban that has been lifted. because if you are shrouded with mystery then maybe it's time we parted company. All this type of you cant trace this bollox fiasco rubs me up the wrong way ./rant still on.
i'll be back!

Awesome, can't wait how that will turn out. I must say I kind of agree with Phil, you usually are not so quick when lifting a ban, especially if the cause was bad language/abuse against religious groups. And all that talk about obscuring his/her identity tells me that he/she is afraid of facing the consequences of this discussion or future actions. "Hendl", be aware that, as it was being said, linking your alias to your main account is not that hard. We already have your IP and you're leaving logs all over the place. So my personal advice to you is respect the rules and have fun, or play elsewhere if you can't accept our terms. Either way we're fine with it.