Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 912 times)

Unban request
« on: July 12, 2016, 11:17:33 AM »
Name: (Hidden)
Reason for Ban: bad language [perm]
Admin name(if remembered): UTZBrymir

why should we unban you:

First of all I want to deeply apologize for my behavior when playing on Anarchygaming servers.
Usually I'm a peaceful person and I respect other people, but sometimes when I get provoked by someone in our team (Those people who troll on purpose&  say something bad about me / bad words meant for me that are not filtered by your servers), I kinda lose my patience..
I have no idea what I said on your server that one night, and a short monent after that I got banned.
I have thought about my behavior and will try to keep (and have kept) my patience better IF I get provoked by someone.
I have started using TeamSpeak voice chat to talk with my friends while gaming, and will try to keep the bad thoughts/words inside my head, if I even get those kind of thoughts/words.. I really enjoy playing on servers (Actually I had ~9-13 hours of playtime on your servers before I got banned).

Thank you admins for reviewing my ban appeal. I wish to play on servers with my IRL friends soon :)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 08:02:45 PM by x_MTP_x »

Offline EntraVenuS

• AUK Founder
  • Major
  • My ass is on fire
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Roller
Re: Unban request
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 11:27:09 AM »
thanks for your post we will be back to you within 24 hours
  • EntraVenuS The Goat Herder

Offline Brymir

• AUK Senior Admin
  • Major
    • View Profile
Re: Unban request
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 03:47:21 PM »
Hi there.

Looking at your chatlog there is a history of nothing but just down right horrible language. That being said, The ban will not be lifted as we can not accept language of this kind in any way or form.  For the N-word you should have been banned earlier already.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 07:15:12 PM by Brymir »
  • Anesthesia
Nakki's personal pocket medic