Author Topic: Unban request Follow-up  (Read 2807 times)

AKayyMH

Unban request Follow-up
« on: June 22, 2016, 03:01:17 PM »
Name: AKayyMH
Reason for Ban: 'suspect aimbot'
Admin name(if remembered): Neox255
Why should we unban you: So due to what was said, I was banned because an admin suspected me of aimbot, then my ban was voted to remain? Unless there's proof I was cheating, surely my ban was a mistake? Also I don't even know the full reason why I was banned. 'Suspect aimbot' is not really enough. Can someone tell me the full story please? I apologise for any inconvenience. I don't mean to be a persistence douche. Thank you.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 03:33:50 PM by AKayyMH »

aerodynamicfiah

Re: Unban request Follow-up
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 05:14:32 PM »
Hi,

You have been banned/will remain banned due to the evidence here:

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/AKayyMH

See how a lot of the boxes light up green, mainly in the kill per minute column. Your average kill per minute with a lot of weapons, as well as your score per minute and accuracy are way above the average of a "normal" player, especially for someone who has only played ~250 hours.

Compare this to my stats:

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/aerodynamicfish

I am confident is saying I'm a decent player in this game (ask other people around here) and yes I have a few that light up (6), but half of these are pickup weapons and the other half are from before the last few patches before the weapon stats were changed and didn't flag in the past.

This is enough evidence for us to suspect a cheat, hence the ban

Fish

Offline Beemerron

• AUK Senior Admin
  • Major
  • Stop talking, Just listen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 05:54:49 PM »
Nah fish your terrible. but I agree with your decision.

Love yoooo
  • Beemerron
Hey, Watch my Twitch Channel

AKayyMH

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 06:31:42 PM »
That's not proof of me aimbotting! Am I being banned because I am 18 and good enough to perform well in a PC game? I'm slightly offended that I'm being called a cheater by admins from a Battlefield 4 server. A person would have thought you would show an admin log from an anti-cheat system saying something like 'AKayyMH aimbot1234.exe detected' or whatever but you showed my Battlelog stats as a proof against me?! Obviously my kill per minute and score per minute would be high, I only have 250 hours on this account! I play Teamdeathmatch 80% of the time, hence the high kills per minute. My stats are decreasing every single day! Come back in October and see my stats!

'I am confident in saying I'm a decent player in this game.'
I humbly believe I am above average at this game too.

Well, look at these amazing legit players, would you ban them too?:

247fairplay: -lg-shadynz

If you spectated this in-game, would you ban him?: (search Operation Locker Killstreak shady nz on YouTube can't post links here...)

247fairplay: ravic
247fairplay: mus1CK
247fairplay: ST0RMYYYY

Their stats would have destroyed mine when they had 250 hours!

I just want to play on an all-DLC-maps UK conquest server with that lovely 7ms ping. If there is no SOLID irrefutable evidence of aimbot, which is the reason I was banned permanently, please unban me. And if I was an immoral malicious cheating hacker, why would I put effort into getting unbanned when I could go on 100 other servers to ruin their days? Please have mercy, I already have seen your server ban another guy for cheating because he got a crazy tow missile kill when in fact he wasn't cheating, and then you did the right thing unbanning him! Don't put me in the same boat as all of those LMG aimbotters that go 150-4 in every OP Locker game.

I apologise for causing any inconvenience and if I sound rude in my speech.
Thank you very much.

PS. I looked at my battle reports on the matches I played on your server, and I never did well in any game.... lol
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 06:35:53 PM by AKayyMH »

aerodynamicfiah

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 09:07:29 PM »
Funny you should mention ravic and mus1ck because they are both banned on our servers, and -lg-shadynz has a ban as well. The other guy ST0RMYYYY hasn't played on our servers, so he has no ban, but based on his stats, I would be inclined to ban him too.

And yes I know, ravic is a youtuber and I have seen his videos, but I still don't believe he's a legit player. Way too easy for him to just post "legit" games.

So the ban is staying. If in October/ some other arbitrary point in the future, your stats don't look like you're cheating, we might consider unbanning you then, but until then, ban stays.

End of.

Fish

AKayyMH

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 09:41:23 PM »
So you're telling me you ban people because of numbers you believe are 'suspicious', not because you have solid proof of them being cheaters from anti-cheat systems or other manifest means?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 10:08:50 PM by AKayyMH »

aerodynamicfiah

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 10:35:50 PM »
not because you have solid proof of them being cheaters from anti-cheat systems or other manifest means?

You mean like ravic on metabans?

http://metabans.com/search/?phrase=ravic

Showing the countless number of KPM/KPS violations and bans from various anti-cheat software, i.e. wildfire2

I've been doing admin work for long enough, that spotting cheaters is rather easy.

Fish

AKayyMH

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2016, 11:22:12 PM »
So where is the proof I aimbotted? Why was I banned by Neox in that Flood Zone game in the first place? How was I cheating!??!!? And what is 'wildfire2'? First I was banned for aimbot, now I'm banned for being good... That's a load of rubbish to be honest, and I feel more offended I'm being false accused 1) Aimbotting by Neox 2) 'Cheating' by other admins because of my lovely stats! Go look at all of the metabans and BF4 bans, if I have been cheating all this time then how am I getting away with it after 250 hours of game time!?!?!?!?!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 12:00:13 AM by AKayyMH »

Nakkivahti

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2016, 09:38:10 AM »
Several admins have checked your stats from several sites collecting data from the game. We are in agreement that you are cheating  based on your actions in the game and from the stats sites. For this reason your ban will stay for now.

Every ban we create will be thoroughly looked into before it is finalized.

Despite not being able to play on AUK servers best of luck on playing the game on other servers in the future.

Any further topics related to his matter will not be looked into and will be locked and removed.

Topic now locked.